Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Happens On A Bikini Wax Position How Can I Ensure I Am Going To A Clean Salon For My Bikini Wax?

How can I ensure I am going to a clean salon for my bikini wax? - what happens on a bikini wax position

I've never had a bikini wax before, and I make sure I go to a salon professional cleaning for him. Nothing too high if, as I do not want a prima donna at me funny. There are sites that specialize in dealing with beauty salons? I live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area, if someone happened to know a good place in this general area.

See all advice before I go?

5 comments:

  1. Places nailed it. Go to that a well-maintained and clean. Do not do anything before you take a separate room. However, there is a risk of infection, if not disinfected, which is many do not. Clorox disinfecting wipes, and to make them before they sit.
    The wax is very painful. Shaving is much cheaper and just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a first visit to the hairdresser. Their inital printing should be good, and if no license and call to cancel the operation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunny Google has a awnser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask friends to recommend you to go one place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ask friends to recommend you to go one place.

    ReplyDelete