Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Water Play Mat Everything You Need For A New Baby?

Everything you need for a new baby? - baby water play mat

I ask a "why" list for my sister. I've tried everything I belong to my baby and some other pieces.

Can you imagine something that could come from this list?

Everything you need for a new baby

10 Jack
Big Baby 10
10 bib
5 pairs of socks
2 Hats
2 pairs of zero MITS
5 muslin
Grobag
two thick blankets
two thin blankets
Baby Monitor
Cot / bed
Bassinet
Mobile
Room Thermometer
Vehicles
CARPETS
Gorilla
Swing
Footmuff and rain cover stroller
Umbrella
Car Seat
Dresser / Wardrobe
Nursing Bra
Nursing
Gripe Water
Breast pump?
Bottles?
Formula?
2 dolls
Stroller Toys
a few other toys
Talc
Wickelauflage
Diapers
Wipes
2 towels
Wash.
Baby Bath
Exchange
Cotton
Nail Kit
Vicks
Sudocrem
Tanks for the storage of food
Feeding Spoon

1 comment:

  1. It seems in any case, all very well prepared have thought! when is work? either because of lower temperatures, then maybe you could get one of those snowsuits ... I found a good place to warm themselves toasted my daughter, when she newborns, especially if they brought the hospital or a couple of jackets, knitted cold weather

    ReplyDelete