Sunday, January 10, 2010

Indigestion Diarrhea Did You Experience Vomiting And Diarrhea And Or Indigestion With Early Labor?

Did you experience vomiting and diarrhea and or indigestion with early labor? - indigestion diarrhea

If so, what came before the start of labor? Lead, in what order the symptoms prior to the event "... Or what were your experiences during premature labor?

I Woke up at 6 clock (and I'm not the person usually get up early at 9-10 ... Sleep Shop, if I can lol) cause of indigestion, vomiting and diarrhea ... 5 hours later everything still there, less indigestion, and I'm tired, but can not sleep and worried .. I kept hungry but no food was scarce. My sister said that the task, as my body is likely to be cleaner, but I'm contractions ... Perhaps only a mild "cramping" here and there .. However, when I went to the doc a week ago to begin to lose the mucus plug, was placed around the stomach and monitor took my contractions, but I felt nothing ... What were your first symptoms and personal experiences?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, flu-like symptoms are often a sign that labor is near! It is his way of detoxification organs before pregnancy! I you would tell your doctor and let them know what's new!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is possible. With my son, because I woke up a lot of stomach acid regurgitation. He was so rude, and I had to run to the toilet to get water to drink. It really burned a lot. The next morning my water broke. I've never had with my daughter ... But he had a terrible headache and felt very sick, yesterday I had, and I was bleeding a lot in the morning that my doctor has me to the hospital to be induced. It was almost 42 weeks with my daughter and 36 weeks with my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is possible. With my son, because I woke up a lot of stomach acid regurgitation. He was so rude, and I had to run to the toilet to get water to drink. It really burned a lot. The next morning my water broke. I've never had with my daughter ... But he had a terrible headache and felt very sick, yesterday I had, and I was bleeding a lot in the morning that my doctor has me to the hospital to be induced. It was almost 42 weeks with my daughter and 36 weeks with my son.

    ReplyDelete