Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brent Corrigan Big Eas Possible Family Guy-brent Corrigan Reference?

Possible family guy-brent corrigan reference? - brent corrigan big eas

In the episode "Family Gay, Peter Gay and Chris will help with his mathematical homework.he confronted with a problem of words is something like" if you in a club (are gay that means) and 3 holes, glory and 28 men, many times before everyone gets a turn, then he said something, with the exception of Brent, which is too large, so everybpdy Brent. Is it just a coincidence, or even in conversation with Brent Corrigan? was going crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I had no idea who Brent Corrigan, so I went and looked, and I think it's probably a glory hole.

    I'm still the episode on the tape before and after the test, my guess is that credit is probably a joke, because the staff was under the supervision of production for the episode Brent Crowe.
    .

    ReplyDelete