Friday, January 8, 2010

Best Concealer For Scars What Is The Best Concealer/foundation For Combination Skin With Mild Acne?

What is the best concealer/foundation for combination skin with mild acne? - best concealer for scars

I have mild acne in the T-zone and many of redness around the nose. Also, my pores are very important to the nose (but not elsewhere).

What is the best anti-aging products and / or a foundation for me?
I heard that Shisedo Control Stick works well.

So, make-up suggestions from others?

Thank you:)

3 comments:

  1. Try 'Powder FX' The name may sound corny, but I found the best product, that is, I used. It a powder compact and the company began the adjustment for people with skin disorders and do their very sweet, for more than a ton different colors, so that his party attached to the skin.

    honestly, you can be in this area and your skin sleep well the next day he GENIUS

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Dinair airbrush makeup on and I love it! covers a large area! its very close, if it is not bad for the skin at all! If you go to Google and type Dinair you will find your website ... I hope this helps ...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh and to be honest, should be a correction of your acne worse = /
    So, if you spell check does not take much, and wash your face often

    ReplyDelete