Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Genital Depilatory Cream What Is A Good Genital Depilatories (hair Removal Spray/cream) That Is Safe To Use? Please Help?

What is a good genital Depilatories (hair removal spray/cream) that is safe to use? Please Help? - genital depilatory cream

I tried to shave my vulva and the results are stubble, shaving and ingrown hairs. I (all references to the practice and how safe is it to shave) At first they were just itching, or have pain, but irritated especially my labia. I would like to try a depilatory cream for my, it is necessary to leave angry. I do not think wax, if absolutely necessary and I think I've found a sensitive skin, but please help me something that is able to make a goal or likely to have a Wal * Mart or a store like that. Please help??







So I went to VEET.com and I went to "Find the point that" it would be a button, and the bikini is certainly depilatory safe to use on my entire vulva? Http: / / www.veet.us / Veet Spray on.php

1 comment:

  1. Nair and Veet 2 are the most popular and both are safe and easy to use "all" ... even better - get your boyfriend to do it for you! They both have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete