Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tay Boat Plans Old School Hip-Hop Heads!!!!!?

Old School Hip-Hop Heads!!!!!? - tay boat plans

Ok, I have a friend who loves rap music, only general
As Rick Ross, Ron Brownz, Lil Wayne, Nelly ..... u know the usual *******
I am a school of hip-hop head-ol-junkie .... Man who loves originality .... But you are mistaken, not only because of his old school does not mean that your ..... well and also applies to mainstream .... only because of the overall average, which is not good .... is simply that the vast majority of rap music in the natural world of rubbish ... like rap .... I think that once the knowledge and the road was to discuss ... There are music videos on the street life veryday
Will you now betting almost every music video is on a beach or boat
Rappers in the 80 and 90 were treated as criminals and criminal, before the fame and the field and showed a bad influence sometimes ... nowRappers are rich days as a fully loaded the person who brings money to be false and some are not even in a ghetto *** *** cough cough Rick Ross
In any case, my point ... I spoke with my friend and I have been recording music in his studio, and I am one instrumental ol school, and he said that no one at the old school, and since garbage listen .... . I was surprised, "said Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, and Tay Dizm is better than Big L. .. I was like damn, this child is 20 years and I'm 16 and I have more knowledge about the music and then think and do PER hes very good
for the people here is their myspace page and tell me honestly what I think of him
www.myspace.com/steezy352
PS: This is not the **** everyone wants only to tell me that its wrong and should stop
cuz i think it needs some better influences better
as my son told me about
It seems that woke up one day without knowing, a little rap and I started towards that which is warm momment ... every other rapper out there ******

3 comments:

  1. Why the hell are you so concerned by what he hears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old School Rap is the best ******,
    my favorite old school rapper Tupac, Notorious BIG, Eazy E / NWA, Big L, Big Pun. Mainstream sucks compared to the old school.


    RIP old school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. old school itself is to check the shiznit, Z-Ro on You Tube his poetic stlye is real and deep as Tupac fight to type sh $ t check out "I Hate You" and "I finally make"

    ReplyDelete