Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pokemon Diamond: Rng For Ivs Pokemon: IV Modifier And Breeding With The Broken RNG?

Pokemon: IV Modifier and Breeding with the broken RNG? - pokemon diamond: rng for ivs

Only a few experiments with the RNG Pokemon Diamond broken.

I had to use the breeding Stari / Mies to get to / Timid Natural Cure / bright, without the use of RNG trick and RNGReporter broken.

Although agriculture, I managed to get 31/31/30/7/31/29 hours after the exchange with 7 is the speed ... With an Action Replay for the DS, I have the code Pokemon modifier IV in the nature of creation 31/7/30/31/29 VI to change the speed and attack IV. I checked the eggs VI with another code and it worked, had the baby 31/7/30/31/29.

I know that, morally, I see no reason to do so. But I had the patience to spend more time on the soft-reset. If this Starmie went through an analysis of how Pokemon tournaments, outsideas a pirate? Does my increased SID and correct hex values of parents with reliable and everything, including replacing the ATK and SPD legitly IV does not? I know that Starmie now "not legitimate", but it is detectable?

You've Note I did not participate in the official tournament - or tournament for that matter. This is for personal use.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, he wanted and what is not fair.

    I chop a team of 100 all Judt ahcked and some people and hit me after 2 minutes by 100 was not what he has done wrong, but still hacked

    ReplyDelete