Friday, February 19, 2010

Heavy Implantation Bleeding With Clots Is Heavy Implantation Bleeding Bad?

Is heavy implantation bleeding bad? - heavy implantation bleeding with clots

I've never been pregnant and had a miscarriage .. This is the first week, when my ovulation should take place, and instant messaging has a very heavy bleeding with blood clots some black tights .. I do not know tend to have heavy periods and also .. IM very bad pain and sharp on my stomach, though my ovaries .. Is this a miscarriage? .. or is there a slight possibility that you still .. Pregnant

3 comments:

  1. This does not seem right to me. Please go to the doctor never knows when his life may depend.
    God help us, especially when you ovulate earlier than you think and by the symptoms of a broken pipe to an ectopic pregnancy.
    It never hurts to just ask the doctor for advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Implantation bleeding is usually mild and last but not least, one or two days. Miscarriage, bleeding can be severe and painful (I know it was for me). And most miscarriages occur in the first weeks of pregnancy. I would like to contact your doctor and ask if you come to visit and explain what you think happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should consult your doctor, as might be pregnant, or you could ovarian cysts. In any case, he must go to the doctor to be sure. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete