Monday, December 21, 2009

Westinghouse Light Bulbs 1983 White Westinghouse Stackable Washer Won't Agitate?

1983 White Westinghouse stackable washer won't agitate? - westinghouse light bulbs

Washer, fill out and escape from time to time, but do not shake (filled with water) and it is not overloaded. With a washer and dryer for 24 years, I can live with the fact that the lava lamp is still burning 2 years ago. Mari and I have 4 children, so yes, I used the washer and dryer per week for 24 years. Could it be a broken belt or a problem with the change in the cycle (turning the knob on the front of the machine), a guide will help me before I need a screwdriver in my hands, the interval to keep the cup. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. This could be just a band, but it sounds like the transmission is interrupted. Do you have a sound at all ... even a slight hum when its supposed excitement? Is this absolute silence of his idea of a change in the cycle is very possible.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the belt is broken for me. To be the change of the cycle seems to be the problem because the machine is still full, then drain and spin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a wabbit in the washing machine Westinghouse to see, and asks what you do, it will probably say that in == Westing. Sorry to help, because it is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's time to let go, was likely struck 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete