Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pearls From Spain Why Do People Still Think That The US Is Doing The World A Favor By Attacking Iraq?

Why do people still think that the US is doing the world a favor by attacking Iraq? - pearls from spain

First, I am not a European or Canadian, the Mexican

Of course the United States have changed a good job in World War I and World War II and probably would've totally done during the war when the United States hadnt intervened. but can not say why uu involved? Oh yes, Pearl Harbor, an attack on foreign soil ur. Iraq war, can u tell me why? stupid reasons.
My reason for believing that most Americans believe that protecting the world because you can see in the American media.
To say that Saddam had WMD and it as a pretext to invade Iraq? this is definitely not a concrete and real because of the war.
War on terrorism? As I said earlier, or long lost.
I am not affected by a terrorist attack happens here, in my own country. Travel and my experience has shown me that many Europeans believe that in this way, in addition to Spanish and British. Why? Oh thats right, but also invaded Iraq. more or less, while the president of the Uruguay Round has created that most people hate the United States, Spain and the United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment