Friday, December 25, 2009

Permanent Hair Color Brands Can I Use Clairol Complements Color Intensifier With Other Permanent Hair Color Brands?

Can I use Clairol complements color intensifier with other permanent hair color brands? - permanent hair color brands

I just bought Clairol further improvement of the red and purple. I bought L'OREAL preference Permanent MR8 color (dark red medium intensity). I was told to Sally Beauty Supply, it would be the color intensifier Loreal color, which I bought used. Is that correct? Do you work only with enhancer round the other line? I want to mix a purple-red, and wanted a bit of both, with the main color. If it works, someone has a recommendation, as set the amount of each color, or just need to try some test mixtures in a foot? Can I also red and purple? One last point, I have a clear medium-brown hair is to be high enough volume of over 20 developers? Red was in July. My hair, but never too hard to be a sensitive vol 30? Thanks for any help. And I'm sorry so many questions at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment